Cash Cow: Music Videos - Exploitation / Mismanagement of Condo Associations by Boards, Property Management Companies, Law Firms - Board Reform - Community Associations Institute CAI - HOA Constitutional Crisis - RECHARTER
Cash Cow: Music Videos
- RECHARTER: Resolving the Homeowner Association HOA Constitutional Crisis - CAI NE - GSL Goodman Shapiro Lombardi LLC - TDG The Dartmouth Group
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize - Is this the modus operandi (m.o.) of the so-called CAI 'charlatans’ (1) to pass legislation nullifying owner protection by US and state constitutions and (2) to pander falsehoods to inattentive owners and legislators?
- Rammstein - Engel - Undoubtedly vulgar and lewd. Whatever the metaphorical significance, it reminds me of a Hieronymus Bosch painting using imagery to illustrate moral / religious concepts. Individuals must make ethical / moral decisions in this 'hell'.
- Alina - When You Leave (My Color Fades to Grey) ... I sold my strings, my songs and dreams and bought some paints to match the colors of my love. ... I will paint my words of love with your name on every wall ...
- Britney Spears - (Dancing) Till the World Ends OR at least until HOA (Homeowner Associations) are RECHARTERED resulting in TRUE DEMOCRACY for owners!
- Cash Cow: Music Videos - Cash Cow: Music Videos - Exploitation / Mismanagement of Condo Associations by Boards, Property Management Companies, Law Firms - Board Reform - Community Associations Institute CAI
- ++ Cash Cow: Music Videos - Exploitation / Mismanagement of Condo Associations by Boards, Property Management Companies, Law Firms - Board Reform - Community Associations Institute CAI ++ Although I may seem a bit harsh on board members, I believe that most may be unwitting, insecure, manipulated pawns receiving ego strokes from property management companies and law firms especially those with Community Associations Institute (CAI) connections. (On the other hand, some board members may simply be psychopaths or power grabbers.) Whatever the case, entire boards or individual members can enter into a dysfunctional symbiotic relationship with their enabling vendors to legitimize their actions WITHOUT considering owners at all. Rather than ‘war between neighbors’, it is more a case of ‘war between classes’ --- those with the power consisting of judicial, legislative, and political connections against those without. ++ (After the Christmas surprise discovery that the Massachusetts Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license of Jim Stento, VP and controller of The Dartmouth Group (TDG), apparently expired in 1989, I reiterate the necessity of fact-checking ANY written or oral statements made by anyone associated with the board, The Dartmouth Group, Community Associations Institute (CAI), or Goodman, Shapiro, and Lombardi (GSL). Clearly, NONE of their statements can be accepted at face value. It cannot be stated often enough! Puffery deflates rapidly when punctured by the sharp pin of reality. To echo Woody Allen in 'Bananas': “It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.”) ++
- ++ Prompted by the video of George Bailey's speech to Potter and the board, my imagination envisions a group of Community Associations Institute (CAI) itchy-palmed ‘old boys’ sitting around an executive table, musing about the DRUMMER BOY decision, and strategizing about the recovery of the spoils to which THEY think they are entitled. There seems to be a disconnect between Jim Stento’s youth coach work and other Needham town activity (which I presume to be pro bono) and that of The Dartmouth Group at Charles Court East ‘on the other side of town’. Presenting the financial information for 2014 (through October balance sheet) and the budget for 2015 at the annual meeting in early December, he cannot be unaware of the dodgy election process, the lack of information provided owners and CLOSED board meetings. Further, The Dartmouth Group including CEO Robert McBride and Vice-President Jim Stento has seemingly embraced the forked-tongue pronouncements and legal actions of the Community Associations Institute (CAI). From The Dartmouth Group website: Robert H. McBride, CEO James T. Stento, CPA, Vice President - Controller "... Jim is a member of the AICPA and Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accounts (sic) ..." Check of the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure for James T. Stento Jr, Needham, MA revealed: Licensing Board: Public Accountancy License Type: Certified Public Accountant License Number: 8345 Status: Expired Expiration Date: 6/30/1989 Issue Date: 7/1/1983 That CPA license expiration occurred 25+ years ago. Maybe there is an active CPA license in another state, but if not, what other MATERIAL FACTS are the board and The Dartmouth Group arrogantly misrepresenting? ++
- ++ To me, this is just another instance of one or more individuals' being disingenuous about what’s known and is reminiscent of John Molignano’s serving on the board of a TDG property, Harvard Ridge, while a Dartmouth Group director. It also seems to me, that at the time, Robert McBride could not provide any explantion. I don’t begrudge anyone providing contractual service making a reasonable profit. However, in the current uncommunicative environment I have no idea what’s the basis for The Dartmouth Group expenses or surcharges levied on owners. What individual line items comprise the total annual expense? I would like to see the contract. Caesar divorced his second wife Pompeia because he testified that Caesar’s wife must be above suspicion although he himself did not believe rumors of her alleged adulterous behavior with Publius Clodius. Similarly boards and property management companies must be above suspicion by being open, transparent, and forthcoming about all their transactions. At the moment, in my opinion, the CCE board and The Dartmouth Group do not pass that test. ++